Attorney Paul Sadler has been providing aggressive legal representation for families who have suffered the tragedy of a wrongful death since 1979. As a Texas and Louisiana Wrongful Death Attorney, Sadler has years of experience handling wrongful death claims, car and truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, mesothelioma cases, product defects, boating and maritime accidents, oil field accidents, electrocutions, work site accidents, construction accidents, explosions, medical malpractice and much much more.
If your family has experienced the tragedy of a wrongful death, please call the Law Office of Paul Sadler.. Paul Sadler has a passion for justice and decades of experience winning compensation for family members of those who have been wrongfully killed.
Wrongful death and personal injury cases are difficult and complex. Insurance companies want to limit their exposure or liability when a serious injury or death occurs. Insurance companies hire attorneys whose job it is to aggressively undermine each aspect of the plaintiff’s claim.
Through experience handling thousands of personal injury cases over the years, Carabin & Shaw has become familiar with these tactics in order to protect the rights, health, and safety of our clients. Our firm represents individuals and families involved in personal injury and wrongful death cases that were caused by the negligence, carelessness, and/or recklessness of others. We handle all types of catastrophic personal injury and tragic wrongful death cases.
Our team has successfully represented individuals and families with injuries and deaths caused by:
- Products Liability / Dangerous and Defective Products
- Auto and other Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Medical Malpractice
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Personal Injury / Wrongful Death Litigation
- Construction Site Injuries
- DUI-DWI Accidents / Alcohol-Related Crashes
- Trucking Litigation / Semi-Truck Crashes
- Workplace Injuries
Wrongful death lawsuits and claims shall be brought by the spouse or children. In some instances, these claims are filed in order to obtain monetary damages to cover the earnings the deceased person would have provided. Other damages that may be recovered include:
- Expense associated with the death, e.g., medical and funeral
- Loss of support
- Lost benefits, such as insurance, from the death
- Loss of inheritance from an untimely death
- Loss of love, companionship, comfort, care, assistance, protection, affection or care suffered by the survivor of the decedent
- Punitive damages, intended to punish wrongdoers and prevent them from harming others
If you have lost a loved one, you may be eligible to receive compensation under the law.
If you have questions or concerns about a personal injury or wrongful death claim, please contact us today. We offer free initial consultations and work on a contingent fee basis, which means that there is never a fee unless we successfully resolve your case.
Call to schedule a free consultation with attorney Paul Sadler at (210) 892-6208.